We offer custom software solutions and related services to financial and fintech companies, such as banks, credit unions, and other businesses looking to implement efficient, digitally connected financial operations.
We develop financial software from the ground up as well as improve existing solutions and its components.
We integrate financial solutions with third-party systems or make them part of larger software ecosystems.
We ensure the stable operation and protection of financial systems along with the data they process.
Turbo Webs team creates specialized solutions to simplify financial procedures in businesses and provide end users with smart, secure financial applications for personal use.
Add an answer to this item. To consolidate financial data, automate its management, and give reliable information for decision-making, we develop fintech software solutions that are integrated with corporate infrastructures and business systems.
- Tax payment processing
- Payroll management
- Financial risk management
- Planning and forecasting
- Management of accounts payable and receivable
- Expense and revenue management
- Invoice processing
End users can utilize our products to manage and organize their personal finances, track spending habits, track daily expenses, review and anticipate savings, and set fair and transparent financial objectives.
- Personal expenditures are being tracked and optimized.
- Advisors and suggestions that are wise
- Analyze your personal budget
- Built-in analytics and real-time reports
- Estimating and preparing a budget
- Notifications and alerts about money
We create custom and platform-based banking CRM solutions that are especially built to fulfill sales automation and customer engagement goals, as well as modernizing legacy CRM solutions to match the expectations of today's consumer.
- Management of the customer journey
- Personalization based on data across all channels
- Data collection and segmentation for customers
- Customer behavior research and improved sales team collaboration
-Administrative operations that are more efficient
We offer fintech software development services for investment management software that lets you aggregate and analyse real-time market data, manage investment portfolios, assess investment risks, and decide on the best time and amount to invest.
Turbo Webs creates solutions that combine and show real-time and historical market, stock, and brokerage data from key data providers and exchanges for a unified data perspective and analysis.
From centralized hubs with the following functionalities, we supply solutions that help develop, synchronize, manage, and analyze investment portfolios and asset classes:
Receive notifications when a stock reaches specific levels: entry and exit alerts, as well as alerts for trending ups, downs, or sideways.
Using up-to-date stock prices, portfolio size, and risk tolerance, calculate stock volatility, investment amounts, and risks.
Turbo Webs deep learning algorithms can forecast stock behavior, adjust risks, and improve portfolios.
Follow and analyze stock performance both within and outside of your investing portfolio.
Combining data mining, deep learning, and machine learning, we create AI-powered trading platforms to analyze massive amounts of financial data, predict stock fluctuations, assess stock-related risks and volatility, and provide recommendations on trading and investment strategies.
- Forecasts and recommendations on stocks, bonds, and commodities based on machine learning to evaluate available investment options and refine the portfolio
- Behavioral segmentation and clustering to analyze individual data, objectives, and expectations, and identify a personalized investment strategy
- AI-based models for algorithmic trading based on analysis of global data and trends, market prices, and corporate accounting results
- Pattern recognition and deep learning to analyze financial market data, evaluate the portfolio, predict volatility, and rebalance risks for each portfolio item
- AI-powered cognitive assistants to recommend well-grounded trading decisions on stock purchase and sales, forecast volatility, join or pull out of the trading process at the best moment
- Continuous aggregation, analysis and assessment of traders’ activities to reveal and block suspicious trades and events
We are a fintech software development firm that provides full-cycle billing and payment workflow solutions, as well as thorough transaction data and reporting. We also assist businesses with the implementation of mobile billing and payment systems, allowing them to run their businesses more efficiently across all devices.
- Payment processing
- Credit card processing
- Billing scheduling
- Overdue statements
- Recurring and subscription payments
- International remittance
- Partial payments
- Diverse invoice types
- Tax calculations
- Invoice tracking
- Payment reminders
- Invoicing of several entities
- Multi-currency invoices
- Calculation of charges
- Contactless payments
- Mobile point-of-sales
- Online payments
- Self-service kiosks
- Peer-to-peer payments
- Money transfer applications
- Loyalty applications
- Mobile wallets
Turbo Webs configures and deploys scalable and secure data warehouses, OLAP analysis, and artificial intelligence algorithms as part of financial software development to aggregate, organize, and analyze a massive amount of historical and real-time financial data from different sources.
Automated financial data aggregation with interactive dashboards, data visualization, and end-to-end workflows in a single platform.
- ncome statements
- Cash flow statements
- Balance sheets
- Statements of changes in equity
We design algorithms that can forecast global financial market trends and prospective business consequences using the powers of data mining and machine learning, as well as classification, regression, and clustering.
- Profitability analysis and modeling to define most effective products, services, and sales channels, as well as estimate business growth potential
- Investment recommendations and portfolio optimization based on deep learning
- Planning and budgeting with what-if analysis to test assumptions and predict the impact of changes
- Identification of fraudulent activities and transactions based on pattern recognition and anomaly detection
We create fraud detection software that can continually collect and inspect transaction information, evaluate behavioral patterns, and discern serious threats from millions of events in real time, allowing us to stop bad actors in their tracks.
- Detect violations and potential threats within scattered events with AI-based models
- Take immediate actions against suspicious behaviors
- Discover and eliminate fraudulent activities by reviewing historical data
We combine back-offices with digital signage, self-service kiosks, POS, and mobile apps to enable many payment types, including credit, debit, prepaid, and contactless cards, web and mobile payments, loyalty cards, and ecommerce purchases, using LE beacons, NFC, and HCE technologies.
POS software development
We create custom POS software solutions to equip businesses with practical means of on-site payment processing while also integrating them into commercial infrastructures for meaningful data collection and service personalization.
We cover a wide range of blockchain use cases in banking, financial services, and insurance with our unique solutions. We assist these businesses in implementing distributed ledger technology in order to improve their competitive offering's transparency, security, and efficiency.
Turbo Webs produces proprietary blockchain-based components in the areas of financial transactions, trading, financial security, and more, as well as implementing solutions on top of well-known blockchain platforms.
We use blockchain-based smart contracts to provide efficiency, trust, and security to financial transactions. We also join active projects to audit and ensure the correct and safe operation of smart contracts that have already been deployed.
We provide full technical oversight and support for ICO projects, including the development of tokens, smart contracts, wallets, and specialized websites. Setup of ICO management tools and security monitoring are also included in this service offering.
When it comes to financial software development, we make sure to follow the acknowledged financial sector norms and laws.
We provide a variety of pre-certification services to evaluate your software's integrity and capacity to keep sensitive data hidden by testing it against a set of regulations or standards.
- n-depth analysis of system compliance
- Validation of enabled compliance mechanisms
- Penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
- Delivery of a long-term compliance roadmap
- Pre-compliance reporting and recommendations
To address present and potential risks connected to the security and privacy of personal data and sensitive financial information, we use cutting-edge cybersecurity technology and solutions, including artificial intelligence.
We employ IAM solutions to automate the user account lifecycle, monitor sensitive data access, and enable role-based resource access.
- Identity management
- Role-based access management
- Protection of sensitive data
- User activity monitoring
To detect and prevent criminal attacks and financial data leaks, we configure SIEM solutions that provide full insight into networks, apps, and user actions.
- Logged data aggregation within a network
- Real-time analysis of aggregated security events
- Long-term data storage for forensic analysis
We perform penetration testing to find system flaws and non-compliant settings, as well as simulating an attacker's actions to verify the security measures in place and recommend and implement possible security improvements.
- Web application security testing
- Remote access security testing
- Client-side security testing
- Physical security testing
- Network security testing
- Social engineering security testing
Turbo Webs team is well-versed in enterprise network preventive security assessments, and we've expanded our services to ensure security at the operational, infrastructure, and application levels.